CHOPHOUSE BEEF SHORT RIB FEAST
MILK BUNS with confit garlic and sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Place the milk buns onto an oven tray and drizzle over confit garlic paste.
3. Place in oven for 3-5 mins or until warm.
4. Remove from oven and drizzle with extra olive oil and sea salt.
1. Take salami out from packaging.
2. Leave it out to get to room temperature to all the flavor to open up.
CONFIT OCEAN TROUT, Horseradish Cream, Pickles
You can choose to have the Ocean Trout cold or warm - if warm, place the ocean trout in the bag into gently simmering water for 1 minute.
1. Place the horseradish cream on the bottom of the serving plate.
2. Open the confit trout and break it into bite size chunks.
3. Place them on top of the horseradish cream.
4. Place the pickles on the plate and garnish with the soft garden herbs.
RED WINE BRAISED BEEF SHORT RIBS
1. Place the short-rib in the bag into the boiling water for 20 minutes or until heated through.
2. Remove the short rib from the bag (discard of any excess fat, keeping the juices) and place it in the foil tray with the bordelaise sauce.
3. Place into the pre-heated oven for 15 – 20 minutes or until its nicely glazed.
4. Remove from oven.
5. To serve, place the short rib onto a serving plate and drizzle over the bordelaise sauce and enjoy.
CAULIFLOWER FLORETS, confit shallot & capers
1. Place the cauliflower florets into boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
2. Remove from the water and drain well.
3. Place the cauliflower into a mixing bowl. Add the confit shallot dressing and season lightly with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place the dressed cauliflower onto a serving plate and sprinkle over the crispy capers to finish.
SLOW ROASTED PUMPKIN, burnt butter, sage
1. Remove the lid from the pumpkin and place into the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes or until it's good and hot.
2. Remove from the oven and place onto a serving plate. Dress with the burnt butter and sprinkle over the pumpkin seeds.
CHOPHOUSE CHOCOLATE BLOCK
1. Leave this out and allow it to get to room temperature while you start of preparing your food.
2. Cut into chunks and enjoy it at the end of your meal...if you can wait til the end.